Executive Summary: How to make money consulting on Bitcoin and Blockchain technology
Two steps: 1. Learn it, 2. Consult
Article length: 338 words
There is a way, do you have the will?
Hardly anybody knows anything about Blockchain.
That leaves huge room for you to make money.
If you’re reasonably intelligent and used to learning things quickly through deep focused work, you should read up on Bitcoin/Blockchain, package a convincing offer and start consulting. 20 hours of preparation is plenty in this context. Then you’ll learn enough to become a true expert over the following 100h.
I think most organisations, authorities and companies need (and want) to understand the technology. In addition, I’m certain they’ll soon start budgeting for training their employees.
So, what you need to do, if you want to make money and become an expert in a very hot area, despite lacking an education, is this:
- Learn about Bitcoin. You could start by reading Princeton‘s recently released free text book on the subject (perhaps “Princeton” is enough to make you see this is a highly lucrative area, or soon will be)
- Create a clean and fresh website, and demonstrate your knowledge (it will become clear after reading up on it)
- Create a few template applications and offers, i.e., ideas of how and why your local start-ups, your multinational HQs, your municipal authorities, politicians, police etc. should use knowledge about the Blockchain technology (you should be able to do this after bullet 1. above)
- Demonstrate a pedagogical streak, through extremely clear, as-to-a-child, infographs and examples, that scream to decision makers that they need to hire you to explain:
- Why it is important
- What you can use it for, or risks you want to avoid
There, free advice for you or that unemployed friend of yours (share the article!).
Consulting on Bitcoin is basically free money.
Have you signed up for my free newsletter yet? No? Do it now and get my e-book “The Retarded Hedge Fund Manager” for free.